It's amazing to me that we are still going strong and that the time has come AGAIN to choose new Design Team Members!! It's our tradition here in the Gutter, that our team members get to stay with us for as long as they feel able and willing to take on the team work. When a team member signs on, they sign on for a 6 month stay, and then at that time, they evaluate whether they'd like to stay on, or be one of our alumni! This call, we'll be saying THANK YOU to three of our Girlz next month. Stacey, Christine, Adrienne have decided that they are ready for a break, and so that means that we need to find new
meat Girlz to take their place! The girlz will "stay on" on as Alumni, and will hopefully be joining us on future prompts for the fun of it!! We are looking to fill three spots.
- By submitting, you will be signing up for 6 months worth of commitment. After that time, you can take a step back, or choose to sign up for another 6 months!
- Our design team members sign up to sponsor a prize once during their time on the team. The prize can be hand made, or store bought. Please keep the prize value at around $10 dollars.
- Designers should expect to do at least one of the two challenges offered each month. More is fine, but only one is necessary. Designers can work a prompt in advance and projects are due 2 days before the prompts. Prompts are posted on the 15th and 30th of every month.
- Be active in commenting and thanking girlz who visit and link their projects in our challenges.
- You get to first and foremost, ENCOURAGE ART!! Our team is about reaching and encouraging others to reach into places they might not reach, and explore.
- Traffic to your blog from our blog through links! This site gets over 1500 hits a month. We encourage you to let that traffic work for you!!
- At this time, we do not offer kit or product incentive to the design team. Hopefully one day, we'll be able to make a change on that one!!
- Collaboration with some of the most AMAZING people you will have the pleasure to "know."
- Participate in the challenge issued here on the blog, for May 15th.
- Leave a comment on that post, with the following information:
- Start your comment with "DESIGN TEAM SUBMISSION"
- A brief description of yourself and why you belong in the gutter.
- Link us to your project following the May 15th challenge.
- A list of communities you are able to promote GutterGirlz on.
- Links to any blogs or personal sites where we can get an idea about you!
- tell us what the craziest "non scrap" product/technique is that you've ever used.
- Please follow up this comment with an email to us, letting us know how to email you if we choose you for the team. Use the CONTACT US link in our sidebar, and be sure to let us know which user you are, so we know who's comment matches what email. If the email link in the sidebar doesn't work for you, send an email to: guttergirlz at gmail dot com.