| | |

Please Note:

the content on this blog may be unsuitable for preschool toys. we trust your judgment as to whether you choose to have age appropriate toys are near while you view our site! some of our music prompts are also a bit grown up for little pitchers. you'll need to click the play arrow to listen to the music portion of our prompts. you may want to do that when the big ears aren't listening. ~the girlz

5.25.2008

Adrienne


Adrienne: Oregon
Online: a1rose
Gallery: HERE
Favorite Cuss Word: Bitches, I like to add it onto random sentences... for some reason it makes me laugh every time. Bitches. Hahaha. I also like the word Turd and Poo, Bitches! (See how that works?) lol.
I am a 20 year old (well, I think when you post this I will be 21) so. I am a 21, it really doesn't have as nice of a ring to it as a 20 year old... Anyway, I'm in college and I am a Math Major. Go ahead make fun, but I love it! However, I am ready to get out in the world! I love living out (sort of) on my own! I cannot wait for my own place. I should be graduating this spring from my Community College with an Associates in Mathematics. I cannot wait to go to a university, however, I am scared as well!
Caffeine is my vice, I love to have me a cup or two a day. And I may like Hazelnut creamer better than coffee itself. Also, I like orange soda...
I have 3 snakes and 5 lizards! :D heheh. 2 leopard geckos, 1 viper gecko, 2 bearded dragons, and 3 ball pythons.
I have a little pick-up with 4 wheel drive and I love it. There is no way I am buying a car when this craps out.
I hate the snow. I don’t care who you are, it causes way more problems than anything. (Although I thought about making a snowman this morning)
I have always been artistic. I love scrapbooking, its more of the paper, I love paper, and the cutting and pasting. Its so... just comforting.
My idol scrapbooker? Hm, well... that is a hard one I think I would choose Carla. I love her style. I also love Vanessa's style too.