| | |

Please Note:

the content on this blog may be unsuitable for preschool toys. we trust your judgment as to whether you choose to have age appropriate toys are near while you view our site! some of our music prompts are also a bit grown up for little pitchers. you'll need to click the play arrow to listen to the music portion of our prompts. you may want to do that when the big ears aren't listening. ~the girlz

5.25.2008

Susan



Susan Alton: Independence, Ks
On Line: LadyMissSusan
Gallery: HERE BLOG: Just a Girl
Favorite Cuss Word: Fuck ~ because if I'm going to curse I might as well do it up right.
I live my life in the gutter every day: being authentic, being honest, being real, being ME! I've made my own rules for a lot of my life and I don't like being told what to do or made to conform so I don't want my art to feel that way either. I do it for me and only me. I want to be able to share all of my life, most of which has not been wrapped up in a pretty package with a bow on top. It's freeing to let it all go and I hope it will help someone else not be afraid of who they are or what they have been thru. I wouldn't change my journey for anything but I also know it has just begun.

  • I'm a recovering alcoholic/addict and it provides lots of gutter inspiration in so many ways.
  • I'm the sole caregiver of my 95 year old grandmother. I now know her in ways I never imagined.
  • Crayons and paper were my favorite entertainment as a kid.
  • There is a giant world out there and I want to explore every inch of it. Well, most of it.
  • I don't make long term plans because NOTHING has ever happend like I thought it would.
  • My highest goal is to reach a level of peace, serenity, & spirituality that I sit in the hand of God.