| | |

Please Note:

the content on this blog may be unsuitable for preschool toys. we trust your judgment as to whether you choose to have age appropriate toys are near while you view our site! some of our music prompts are also a bit grown up for little pitchers. you'll need to click the play arrow to listen to the music portion of our prompts. you may want to do that when the big ears aren't listening. ~the girlz

5.25.2008

Christine


Christine Revels: Texas
OnLine: christine
Gallery: HERE
BLOG: Christy's Playground
Favorite Cuss Word: I thought long and hard about my favorite cuss word. I use so many that cussing is part of my normal vocabulary but my favorite one is FUCKER. I may just walk by the hubby and say, "fucker" to him. It's a term of endearment.
Gutter layouts. This place is for me. I don't mind scrapping nude photos, well-kept secrets, bitter feelings or my worst fears. Those are the layouts I consider mine. My gutter girl idol is Heidi Swapp. I didn't used to be a fan of hers, but I love her product, love her layouts and I love what she has to say. So, Donna Downey, step aside-Heidi is it.