| | |

Please Note:

the content on this blog may be unsuitable for preschool toys. we trust your judgment as to whether you choose to have age appropriate toys are near while you view our site! some of our music prompts are also a bit grown up for little pitchers. you'll need to click the play arrow to listen to the music portion of our prompts. you may want to do that when the big ears aren't listening. ~the girlz

4.30.2009

Apr. 30th, Prompt 22

WELCOME WELCOME!!
This month, we have Kristy from My Corner of the Studio as our Guest Designer!!

Getting RIGHT to it this week!!
THE PROMPT:
I'll do what I wanna do!
THE SONG:
Mind your Own Business by Chicks on Speed
PRODUCT/TECHNIQUE:
FILE FOLDER
Here's what the gals did this week!!
Kristy

Glenda

Nikki

Adrienne

Bree

Rachel

Lara

Amy

Our Designers Lara and Bree, from Shop Crop Suey are sponsoring our prizes this month!!
This one from Lara:

and our Bonus prize from Shop Crop Suey!!

Be sure to leave us a comment below with a link to your project!! Two lucky gals will be winners chosen at our next prompt!!
Don't forget!! It's ALMOST time for a DT call!! Be sure to check in with us NEXT prompt, on May 15th, for the call information!!

5 Please Wait for Comments to load:

BrandiLynn said...

I spent some time in the gutter today :D
Here is my 1st entry ever to gutter girlz
I used the prompt, the song and the product :D
http://createdbybrandilynn.blogspot.com/2009/05/mind-your-own-business.html

Becky said...

awesome work ladies!!!

Anonymous said...

Here is my take on the april 30th challenge, prompt #22. The ripped paper is the file folder and I used lyrics from the song in my journaling.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/17114333@N08/3518557551/in/pool-guttergirlz

Anonymous said...

ladybrayton here...apparently my sign in isn't working and I'm too lazy to make a new one at this moment. Anyway, I had so much fun with prompt 22 that I made two pages. I hope that's ok. Here's the second link.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/17114333@N08/3519359194/in/pool-guttergirlz/

sarah said...

fun fun fun! i loved this challenge. here's mine:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/sbdeguzman/3532565974/

thanks so much for the inspo.

hugs,
sarah.