| | |

Please Note:

the content on this blog may be unsuitable for preschool toys. we trust your judgment as to whether you choose to have age appropriate toys are near while you view our site! some of our music prompts are also a bit grown up for little pitchers. you'll need to click the play arrow to listen to the music portion of our prompts. you may want to do that when the big ears aren't listening. ~the girlz

5.25.2008

Glenda


Glenda Tkalac: Canada
OnLine: glendatkalac, unicorn1 and unicorn
Gallery: HERE
BLOG: Somewhere Over the Rainbow
Favorite Cuss Word: I have a few choice ones but cock knocker is one of my faves! It's unique, says it all and makes me laugh! But the 2 words that fly out of my mouth ALOT are shit and fuck.
I'm the kind of person that doesn't really care about what others think of me (it's very freeing!) and love to march to the beat of my own drum. I am opinionated, sensitive, a day dreamer, creative and have a good sense of humor. I love keeping it real in my scrapping and my journals because life isn't always rainbows and unicorns (although I wish it were!!). I am so grateful for discovering this art as it calms my soul and makes my heart happy. I love scrapping, making art journal pages, ATC's and mini albums. I don't have a set style other than I just love to make stuff and have fun. My gutter girl idol is every woman that keeps it real and has fun making art, getting down and painty and putting a piece of themselves into everything they make.