Rachel Whetzel: Oregon Coast
OnLine: WhetzelMomma and TallyHO
BLOG: Memories of Mine to Thine
Favorite Cuss Word: (when I'm not at church) SHIT Mostly because it can have SO many meanings!!
For me, having my art in the gutter has so many definitions. Gutter art doesn't have to be trashy. For ME it's about being REAL. It's about saying what I need to, without worrying what "they" will think. It's about being honest with myself about where I am NOW. Even if where I am isn't where I want to be. It's about having the freedom to create without worrying. I don't CARE it it's acid free. I don't CARE if my pages won't be in a museum. I care about letting my art show. I care about life in the gutter.
- I'm the mother of three boys. It goes without saying that most of my life is in the gutter.
- I fart with the best of them. Manners are something you lose when you are surrounded by snakes and snails and puppy dog tails.
- I drink a cup of coffee every morning, although others might say I drink a cup of CREAMER every morning.
- When I grow up, I want to be just like my gramma. She lived life the way SHE wanted. She loved God with all her heart, and taught me how to moon the valley.
- I am a recovering pack rat. (it is TOO an illness)
- I have been a scrapbooker in some form or another since I was a child.