| | |

Please Note:

the content on this blog may be unsuitable for preschool toys. we trust your judgment as to whether you choose to have age appropriate toys are near while you view our site! some of our music prompts are also a bit grown up for little pitchers. you'll need to click the play arrow to listen to the music portion of our prompts. you may want to do that when the big ears aren't listening. ~the girlz

5.25.2008

Kristy


Kristy Dalman: Michigan
OnLine: kitten91303
Gallery: My DeviantArt Gallery (pencils and such)
BLOG: My Corner of the Studio
Favorite Cuss Word: That HAS to be FUCK! It can be anything! It can show up anywhere! Its fan-FUCKIN-tastic! But with two tiny kids around my swear words tend to get truncated and come out "F'in this" and "that piece of S!"

I don't want to start with the typical (mom of 2, married for 5 1/2 years blah blah blah) b/c Gutter Girls isn't about THEM its about ME! I'm a ball of contradictions: a shy loud mouth, a sensitive rage hoarder, an expressive introvert. Playing in the Gutter is Therapy for me, without the $300/hr price tag! I'm working at putting the past behind me and growing in the here and now.

I started scrapbooking about 5 years ago but I've spent my life drawing and later painting. I learned a lot from a grandmother who was a master seamstress and a grandpa who could make anything out of wood (carvings, dollhouses, jewelry boxes etc) though I never got to see them alot I thank them everyday for the gift of art passed along!
  • I was never a cool kid, I was a band geek (TRUMPETS ROCK!) and an artsy person.
  • I'm officially addicted to Pepsi... sigh.
  • I've moved 7 times in 7 years
  • I'm finally becoming comfortable with myself. Not an easy feat with my past.
  • I LOVE home improvement! Give me a hammer and jigsaw and watch me work it baby!
I can find something to love in everyone's styles but every time I see stuff from Bree, Glenda or Rachel I am inspired! They inspire me try new things and tell it like it is, how it is, how I want to! My art is MINE and they show it!!!