| | |

Please Note:

the content on this blog may be unsuitable for preschool toys. we trust your judgment as to whether you choose to have age appropriate toys are near while you view our site! some of our music prompts are also a bit grown up for little pitchers. you'll need to click the play arrow to listen to the music portion of our prompts. you may want to do that when the big ears aren't listening. ~the girlz

5.25.2008

Bree



Bree Tetz: Canada
OnLine: hotmama and hotmamabree (twitter)
Gallery: HERE
BLOG : ArtsyFartsyScrapRoom
Favorite Cuss Word: Ass. Itʼs kind of become a pet name for my hubby. Itʼs the only bad word I allow myself to say in front of the kids. The good ones come out after dark.
I love hanging out in the gutter. I’m a hardcore scrapbooker who creates for nobody, but myself. I was never one to sit at the popular table. I love trashy, messy, and dirty pages. I’m not afraid to say it like it is, and if you don’t like me, well that’s your problem. I love to paint and run with scissors. (Live dangerously, right?)
I live Green! Reduce, Reuse, Recycle! It inspires me to use some pretty unusual items on my pages.
I love to DRIVE FAST and Listen to LOUD HEAVY METAL MUSIC! If that isn’t enough, I also co-own the scrapbook kit store CROP SUEY with my BFF.
My gutter girl idol is Kimberly Brimhall, for no other reason then she has mad scrappinʼ
skills!