| | |

Please Note:

the content on this blog may be unsuitable for preschool toys. we trust your judgment as to whether you choose to have age appropriate toys are near while you view our site! some of our music prompts are also a bit grown up for little pitchers. you'll need to click the play arrow to listen to the music portion of our prompts. you may want to do that when the big ears aren't listening. ~the girlz

11.15.2010

Nov, Prompt #46

Hello! Welcome to the Gutter! We're getting ready to move over to A Year in the Life of an Art Journal starting in 2011, but until then, we invite you to keep posting links to what you create here!
THE PROMPT: What's Good for the Goose
THE SONG: Live Your Life by Rihanna
PRODUCT/TECHNIQUE: Feathers
The design team is busy working on getting switched to the new blog!! Here's what we've got!!
BECKY
I decided to add this months prompt into my all about me ATC cards.

RACHEL
I created a page for my art journal.

PATTI
This challenge was the perfect challenge to use this photo of my niece. I used a few verses from the song. So fun!!!!!!!

Create YOUR art from OUR prompt, then leave us a comment with a direct LINK to your creation in a comment here.
Can't wait to see what you create!!