We'll be saying THANK YOU to three of our Girlz next month. Staci, Kristina, and Leah have decided that they should take a step back for a bit, and so that means that we need to find new
meat Girlz to take their place! They won't be forgotten though. We'll keep them on as Alumni... and whenever they feel like getting an early start on one of our challenges, we'll post their projects along with the team's. (I hope they get this urge a LOT) Thanks so much, you AWESOME dirty girlz, for all that you did to make the start of GutterGirlz the BEST thing that it was, and for promoting us.
SO If you are interested in becoming a member of the GutterGirlz Design Team, you should read on.
- By submitting, you will be signing up for 6 months worth of commitment. After that time, you can take a step back, or choose to sign up for another 6 months!
- The design team members sign up to sponsor a prize once during their time on the team. The prize can be hand made, or store bought. Please keep the prize value at around $10 dollars.
- Designers should expect to do at least one of the two challenges offered each month. More is fine, but only one is necessary. Designers work a prompt in advance and projects are due 2 days before the prompts. Prompts are posted on the 15th and 30th of every month.
- Be active in commenting and thanking girlz who visit and link their projects in our challenges. We have a Yahoo Group set up that allows me to forward emails to the team at the group, so knowing when a comment has been left is pretty simple!
- your name, and a reply email address.
- a small description of your personality and why you love the gutter.
- attach three photos or scans of your gutteriest goodness that you've scrapped (or created) in your life. (these do not need to be recent, nor do they have to be scrap pages... ATC's, Mixed Medias are fine too.)
- of those three, one should be a project that was inspired by a GutterGirlz Challenge (this can be new if you've never been in the gutter, or it can be your favorite that you've created while playing with us in the past)
- links to your on line communities where you would promote gutter girlz
- links to any blogs or personal sites where we can get an idea about you!
- tell us what the craziest "non scrap" product/technique is that you've ever used.