| | |

Please Note:

the content on this blog may be unsuitable for preschool toys. we trust your judgment as to whether you choose to have age appropriate toys are near while you view our site! some of our music prompts are also a bit grown up for little pitchers. you'll need to click the play arrow to listen to the music portion of our prompts. you may want to do that when the big ears aren't listening. ~the girlz

5.25.2008

Kristina


Kristina Kiessig: California
OnLine: kristinak
Gallery: HERE
BLOG: The Kiessig Family
Favorite Cuss Word: I would have to say shit is my all-time favorite. It can be used in almost any situation, and it's normally the first one that slips out of my mouth. I think that when I journal, I definitely keep it real. I am not afraid to put myself out there, and say what's on my mind. I have finally reached a place in my life where I am comfortable with myself and I am
starting to realize my own worth. My gutter girl idol is Kristina Contes.