Here's how the blog works.
Who can play in the gutter? YOU CAN!!! This challenge blog is open to ANYONE who would like to be part of it! Be sure to leave a comment with links to your projects if you play along!! We can't come visit you if you don't tell us to!
- We will be hosting a new challenge on the 15th and 30th of every month.
- We host THREE PART challenges. You can chose to do all three in ONE project, or you can do each part on it's own OR you can do one or two!! What we're trying to say is, HOW you create is really up to you. The more vague your interpretation of our prompts, the nicer it is when you share a little bit about how you created!
- We choose our Guest GutterGirlz from those of you who play and leave us links!! Direct links are our favorites. Most blogs give you direct (or permalinks) if you click on the titles, and then copy the URL of the new page that shows.
1. The Prompt. This will be either a word or a theme for you to take however far you'd like into the gutter.
2. The Song. There will be a song that goes with our prompt theme. You can use it however you'd like. Lyrics, Title, or just the FEEL expressed in art form.
3. Technique or Product. An item or technique that we will ask you to use in your work.
This is NOT a competition. Please respect EVERYONE whose work you visit. Their work is NOT for you. They have simply chosen to share it with us. You can get as gutter or as clean as you'd like to. We only want you to PLAY with us, and be open to exposing things about yourselves you might not have thought to before.
Thanks for playing!! As always,